Did You Know? Weston’S March 25 Update to Vaccination Statistics
Weston now has more than one-third of its residents vaccinated with at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the latest Massachusetts Department of Public Health data published on March 25. Over the past week, the percentage of Weston’s population that has been fully vaccinated has gone from 17% (1,861 people) to 20% (2,168 people).
Massachusetts is currently in Phase 2 of vaccination eligibility.
Listed in order of priority:
- People who are 75 or older
- People who are 60 or older
- People with 2 or more certain medical conditions
- People who live or work in low income and affordable senior housing
- K-12 educators, K-12 school staff, and child care workers
- Certain workers
Eligible April 5, 2021:
- People who are 55 or older
- People with 1 certain medical condition