Covid-19 Pfizer Vaccine/Booster Clinic Re-Scheduled for January 21
Last Friday’s glorious snow day had the unfortunate externality of canceling Weston’s Covid-19 Vaccination/Booster Clinic scheduled for that day. Weston Public Health has rescheduled the Clinic now for Friday, January 21 from 2-5 pm at the Weston Community Center Great Room. The clinic is offered by Transformative Health Care. The following information has been provided by Weston Public Safety and can also be found online here.
At the Clinic, the following will be offered:
- First or Second Pediatric Dose (for those aged 5-11 years old)
- First or Second Adult Dose (for those aged 12 and up who have not yet been fully vaccinated)
- Booster (for eligible individuals 12 years and up, for whom it has been 5 months since completion of primary series of Pfizer mRNA vaccine/6 months since completion of primary series of Moderna mRNA vaccine OR 2 months since completion of Johnson & Johnson (Jaansen)
Register: Click here to register for a Pfizer dose/booster
Why: Vaccination and boosting against COVID-19 protects you, your loved ones, and your community from infection! Learn more!
- Individuals will be vaccinated free of charge regardless of insurance coverage. If insured, please enter insurance information in the online registration. Once registered online there is no need to bring an insurance card to the clinic.
- If you are coming for a booster, please bring your CDC vaccine card.
- If this date doesn’t work for you visit VaxFinder.Mass.Gov to find another date/time.