Weston COVID-19 Vaccine and Booster Clinic April 14: Register Now
On Thursday, April 14, 2022 from 10 am-Noon, the Board of Health and Weston Council on Aging are sponsoring a COVID-19 and Booster Clinic at the Weston Council on Aging at 20 Alphabet Lane.
All people ages 12 years and older should receive a primary series of vaccine and 1 booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Some adults may receive a second booster dose:
- Adults ages 18-49 years: Those who received Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine as both their primary series dose and booster dose may receive an mRNA COVID-19 booster dose at least 4 months after the Janssen booster dose.
- Adults ages 50 years and older: A second mRNA booster dose could benefit people ages 50 years and older, as they are at increased risk for severe COVID-19.
People ages 50 years and older may choose to receive a second booster dose, if it has been at least 4 months since the first booster.
Register in Advance:
Click here to register. Please enter which vaccine you prefer during registration in the drop-down box as the Board of Health will be offering both the Moderna and Pfizer.
- Individuals will be vaccinated free of charge regardless of insurance coverage. If insured, please enter insurance information in the online registration. Once registered online there is no need to bring an insurance card to the clinic.
- For telephone assistance in registration call the Council on Aging at 781-786-6280.
- If you are coming for a booster, please bring your CDC vaccine card.
- For homebound vaccine call: In-Home Vaccination Central Intake Line at (833) 983-0485
- If this date doesn’t work for you visit VaxFinder.Mass.Gov to find another date/time. The Town of Weston is working to schedule additional clinic dates. Check the website for updates and COVID-19 information and health resources at www.WestonMA.gov/health
Questions can be directed to:
- Weston Public Health Nurse Line
- Weston Council on Aging