Classical House/Outdoor Concert at King’s Grant This Saturday October 28
At 2 pm at Saturday October 28, please join neighbors and friends old and new for an outdoor music program outdoors at the home of Minkyung Oh in the King’s Grant neighborhood. This is at least the fifth free outdoor concert hosted there since 2021. You can read about a past concert here.
The weather this weekend looks wonderful, up to 78 degrees, which is certainly a welcome respite from what appears to the seemingly never-ending cold and rainy weekends. The special guest will be violinist Bo Youp Hwang, who lived at Weston for 40 years and was at Boston Symphony Orchestra for 49 years.
Please feel free to stop by and enjoy the house/yard concert, this Saturday on Oct 28th from 2pm-3pm at 166 Kings Grant Rd.
Free Classical House/Outdoor Concert
with guest artist, Bo Youp Hwang, violinist
When : Saturday, October 28, 2pm-3pm
Program : Handel, Liszt (Violin and Piano) Chopin, Brahms (Piano solo)
Ticket : Free
* About 30 chairs will be provided at the yard.
* First come, first served. Please RSVP : firstname.lastname@example.org 617-905-4549
* Please feel free to bring your own chair and/or picnic mats if you’d like.
* Babies and kids are welcome.
* Please note that the event might be recorded with a video.
* Please park on the same side of the street as the house to not block the road.
Everyone is welcome and hope to see you this coming Saturday!